Colleges and Higher Education
Tim holds a master’s degree in adult education from Colorado State University, where he researched and studied cognitive thinking and transformative learning. He is a member of the American Psychological Association, APA Division 15 Educational psychology, and the Society for the Psychological Study of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Issues.
Education profoundly changed Tim’s life and he is passionate about challenging others to think for themselves about the things that matter to them the most.
Book Tim at multiple functions related to:
- Religion and LGBT Issues
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Beliefs, Religion and Politics
- Love Your Body Week
Do you wonder how to navigate the LGBT issue in your church? Or do you just need an inspiring story of survival? Tim was a minister in the conservative church for 25 years, serving in multiple capacities and parachurch ministries. His story is ideal for
- Opening the conversation about LGBT issues
- Sharing an inspirational story of authenticity and true transformation.
As a seasoned change management professional, and author of Everything I Learned About Management I Learned from Having a Kindergartner, Tim understands the complexities of change. Whether it’s moving an individual or an organization toward a goal, the process is still the same. In addition to his degrees and experience as a training executive, his personal experience of grappling with beliefs and perceptions give him a unique edge and approach. In his corporate class, Tim focuses on how to have tough conversations by communicating differently and getting to the next level.
- Learn how your perception may be getting in the way of progress
- Discover how humans think with their emotions first – Always!
- Understand the impact of brain communication
- Learn to be crystal clear with what you want
- Find out what unconscious needs may be keeping you back